Privacy and Copyright Statements
Privacy Statement for Bella Bay Divers
Effective Date: 01 January 2024
Welcome to Bella Bay Divers (www.bellabaydivers.com). We are dedicated to safeguarding your privacy and handling your personal information with care and respect. This privacy statement details our practices in collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. Information Collection and Use
At Bella Bay Divers, we gather various types of information from our users, which include:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII): When you register for a course, we collect information that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other relevant details required for course enrollment.
Technical and Usage Data: As you navigate our website, we automatically collect information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns, which may include IP addresses, browser type, operating systems, and page views. This is gathered through cookies and similar tracking technologies.
2. How We Use Your Information
We utilize the information collected for various purposes:
To efficiently present our website and its contents to you.
To provide you with information, products, or services that you request.
To fulfill the purposes for which you provide the information, such as course registration and participation.
To notify you about changes to our website or any services we offer.
For any other purpose as described when collecting your information or as stated in this privacy statement.
For any other purposes with your explicit consent.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
Your information may be shared in the following ways:
With our subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners for business and operational purposes.
With contractors, service providers, and third parties we engage to support our business.
To fulfill the purposes for which you provide the information.
For any other purposes, we disclose when you provide the information.
With your consent.
We may also share aggregated, non-identifiable information about our users without restriction.
4. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access or disclosure.
5. Changes to Our Privacy Statement
Any changes to our privacy statement will be posted on this page. Significant changes will be highlighted or notified via email.
6. Use of Images and Media
Participation in our courses implies consent for Bella Bay Divers to capture and use your image, likeness, and voice in promotional and educational materials unless you opt-out in writing prior to participation.
7. Contact Information: Should you have any questions or comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Copyright Statement for Bella Bay Divers
Effective as of 01 January 2024
1. Ownership of Materials and Media All materials, files, media, and documents provided by Bella Bay Divers, as well as those created, used, or generated before, during, and after courses, lectures, meetings, and any other related activities, are the sole property of Bella Bay Divers. This includes, but is not limited to, written content, photographs, videos, audio recordings, presentations, manuals, handouts, and digital files.
2. Copyright and Usage Rights
Copyright: © 2024 Bella Bay Divers. All rights reserved. The contents of these materials and media are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Usage: These materials and media are provided to participants for personal and non-commercial use only, in connection with the courses, lectures, or meetings conducted by Bella Bay Divers. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of these materials is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Bella Bay Divers in writing.
Alterations Prohibited: No part of these materials or media may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise – without the prior written permission of Bella Bay Divers.
3. Intellectual Property
The Bella Bay Divers logo, brand name, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Bella Bay Divers or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Bella Bay Divers.
All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on these materials are the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Infringement and Legal Action Any unauthorized use of the materials or media may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
5. Contact Information For questions regarding this copyright statement, or to request permission for use of materials, please contact Bella Bay Divers at: firstname.lastname@example.org.